soul-mate connections are also quite compelling, familiar, and strong, how do you know whether you’ve really found your “partner of ultimate destiny” ? Listed below are some of the attributes of a twin flame relationship:
1) You had dreams or visions of this person and/or your energetic relationship before ever meeting in this lifetime.
2) Your partner mirrors your own issues, concerns, and imbalances, but you also complement each other’s skill sets, talents, and capacities. You are the ultimate embodiment of yin/yang.
3) At least one partner is of higher frequency, possibly a First Waver, Indigo, and/or Crystal, or is genetically related to one.
4) You may be of different ages, the same or opposite sex, vastly different backgrounds, “opposing” religions or cultures, but you feel an incredible unity or incomparable sense of oneness with your partner.
5) You feel each other’s symptoms, illnesses, and emotions even when you are not near each other or in communication.
6) Your functioning is impaired or much less optimal when you are apart from your twin flame. It physically and mentally hurts when you are not together.
7) When you are with your partner and the relationship is in balance, you become stronger, more powerful, and more capable than you have ever felt. You feel united in a mission or “calling” to serve others and the world.
8) Your unconditional love for your partner is like no other. Your partner is likely to have a certain habit, quality, or “baggage” that would be a deal-breaker for you in any other relationship. However, you overlook it or willingly work through it with this partner– no matter what it takes.
9) You met your partner when one or both of you were in other relationships or otherwise “unavailable.” It’s likely that you met when and where you were least consciously expecting it.
10) Either you or your partner feared the power of the soulmate connection and ran from the relationship so as not to feel overwhelmed and/or vulnerable. Years may go by before you are both in the “place” to finally commit fully to the relationship.
11) The partner who ran from the twin flame relationship finally “wakes up” and realizes the significance. His or her “a-ha” moment comes as the result of a loss, illness, or other personal catastrophe. He or she then comes to terms with the fact that there is no other person or priority more important than the twin partner.
12) No matter how many times you break up or separate, forces seems to bring you back together. You see the “signs” and reminders of that twin connection everywhere, urging you back together.
13) Your relationship is characterized by extreme highs and lows, including passion and intense pain you’ve most likely never felt before.
14) You realize that your previous soul mates or other relationships prepared you for the soulmate reunion. Your twin flame may even have or embody a number of the unusual characteristics or outstanding attributes of your previous mates and soul friends.
15) You feel as if you’ve been waiting your whole life for this person. When you look back at your life, you see illnesses, sabotaged relationships, or other situations that manifested because you were still waiting and still looking for “the one.”
16) You have a deep knowing that your twin partner is your destiny– not just in this lifetime, but also when you ascend, return “home,” and are reunited for eternity.
source:- in5d.com posted by ( by Max and Lana)